St. John's Lutheran Church Cemetery Association
The following information is for St. Paul's Old White Church Cemetery, St. John's Lutheran Cemetery, and St. John's Lutheran Church Memorial Park.
Family package - 4 grave lots:
- Member: $2,000
- Non-member: $2,400
Couple package - 2 grave lots:
- Member: $1,000
- Non-member: $1,200
Single package - 1 grave lot:
- Member: $500
- Non-member: $600
Grave opening fee
Opening the grave for burial:
- Regular: $750
- Cremation: $350
- Grave opening fees must be paid at the time the service is requested.
- Foundation setting fees apply based on the size of the monument.
- The permit fee is $10.00 payable to St John's Lutheran Cemetery Association; please contact the church office for the permit and the information needed to erect any monument.
Once a permit is acquired, the Cemetery Association will work with the foundation installer to get ready for the monument. All foundations will be installed by our selected foundation installer to ensure both proper placement and quality of the foundation (to ensure its longevity).
- Veteran's monuments are available.
- For more information on any cemetery-related questions, please contact the church office.
- All information is current as of June 1, 2010 but is subject to change.